Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Believe...

I believe that Michael makes my day better.
I believe that Milo makes my heart happier.
I believe in keeping your head up when you don’t want to.
I believe that taking a deep breath can make any situation bearable.
I believe in hope.
I believe where there’s a will, there’s a way.
I believe that leisure time is very important.
I believe that people are good as a whole.
I believe that everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn’t be held against you for too long.
I believe in changing when necessary.

I believe where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Being strong is sometimes an extremely hard thing to do. When everything around you is breaking apart and you don’t really have any other option, it becomes even more important and somehow even harder. Making the choice of what to do with the things around you takes even more strength than actually being strong. Simply choosing that you will be strong is a tough decision. Choosing the other option is even tougher. When presented with any tough situation, I like to take a deep breath in and then push it (and all my negative feelings) out. After that It makes it a little easier for me to choose being strong. I’ve always made that choice. Be strong, keep everyone else together. Be strong, you have to set an example. Be strong, someone else might be feeling weak. You must find the thing you are fighting for and think of it all the time. Use it to keep you strong. I believe that where there’s a will, there’s a way. You can make it through anything. Any tough decision, bad news, heartache, ANYTHING if you truly want to. If you have the will power to pick yourself off, dust of the negativity and fight, you can find a way to beat whatever is holding you down. Fjfadkfjadwhat else do I write I have no idea how to continue my writing what more is there…..it’s a simple statement. Jkla WRITE WRITE WTIEE Simply saying that you are strong isn’t’ enough sometimes, you must prove it to yourself and to the people you are staying strong for. Some people may need the example you’re giving to help them make the choice to be strong the next time they are faced with a tough decision. If you believe in yourself, believe you have the will power, you will be able to get through anything. Ughhhhhhhh 

No comments:

Post a Comment