Wednesday, April 29, 2015

If I were a color...?

Yellow

If I were to be a color today, I would be yellow. I’m in a very good mood and very excited for the day ahead of me, so I’m sunshiny yellow! I woke up full of sleep and refreshed. I got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. And I smiled the whole time. I fixed my hair and put my make up on and just kept smiling. I’m very excited to start my day after class. I’m being picked up by my wonderful husband and my awesome Milo. And then we are taking Milo to PetSmart to get a new toy. After that, we are going to Bass Pro because Milo likes to look at the fish in the fish tank. We are going to have a nice lunch, where I will share half of it with Milo and Michael will eat most of the other half (They are hogs!) After that, I’m not sure what we’re doing. But today I feel like nothing can bring me down, like nothing can burst my bubble. I’m very on top of the world today. The feeling of pure euphoria is very yellow to me. Anytime I see yellow I think of happiness and joy. How else do you write about a color? There isn’t much more to say. Yellow is bright and sunshiny, filled with warmth and bliss. There is nothing happier than the color yellow, but today I might just have it beat. Yellowyellowyellowyellowyellowyellowyellowyellowyellow It’s so weird how if you look at word, type a word, or say a word too many times it no longer feels like a word or doesn’t look like its spelled right. The human brain is so weird because it thinks things like that. Do you every stop to think about the fact that the brain named itself. Where do words come from? KddfkjdkdjdkDKLAFKDFJFKDLSL  KADFLKF ADLKJjadlkfjagna gaglkjLGhagalnlkj lkjljjlj;bhbijkbgl lhjlgl;hohkljgjkjhuikjhjkukjhkjhk kjkjjkjkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkj klajdfkljakldf mkajkajkl;adsfjkl;asdf;lkjadfal;dkfjadlfkja;lsdkfjasldkjfal; faldkfjal;kdfj al;kdfjalk;djfalk; dkl;fjaakldjffja;jk

No comments:

Post a Comment