Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Slogan

My slogan is Go Outside. I really feel as though every problem can be solved by going outside. The feel of fresh air is sometimes all I need to rejuvenate myself. My favorite thing about being outside is late at night when you can walk outside, be immediately embraced by a crisp air and look up at the stars. I love feeling like I’m  a part of something bigger and looking at the stars always makes me realize how small I am in comparison to everything else in the universe. I really enjoy taking my dog Milo to the park and going on hikes with him, being outside just instantly improves my mood. It’s also my favorite place to argue with my husband, it seems to make the arguments really insignificant because we are so small compared to all the wonderful things to be witnessed if you just walk out the door. Spring is my favorite season because all the flowers in bloom make the outside so beautiful. It makes for the best hikes. This spring and summer, I’ve decided that every weekend my husband and I are going to take milo to a different park. Milo absolutely loves being outside so it always makes getting out of the house a priority because Milo is very spoiled. What do I write about now? What wlkjjfjfjfjfjdadfljkadfljkafljkdfajkl;adfsljk
Being outside is Fantastic

Being outside in the woods is amazing because everywhere you look is another beautiful thing to be seen. There’s’ always something to look at. Going into the woods and going on a long hike is my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. Usually when we go hiking, we always pack sandwiches and find some really secluded area to stop and eat lunch. What else is there to say about being outside I’m not really sure what else I can say about it everyone has been outside everyone knows what it’s like its not really all that different for me so what else can I even say about go outside being my slogan  go outside and find out for yourself. I don’t think I need to explain to anyone about going outside. I’d really like to go camping this summer because I think milo would really like that. I also plan on taking milo to the lake when we go fishing. He’s not a big fan of water but I think he would enjoy lounging by lake and seeing the fish as we reel them in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment